Second annual Christmas in Whoville a huge sucessMountain Home came together on Dec. 1 to kick off the 2017 Holiday season with the yearly Parade of Lights and the second annual Christmas in Whoville at Carl Miller Park. For the full story, pick...
Santa and the CinemaFamilies are invited to join Mountain Home Parks and Recreation, Mountain Home Public Library and the Mountain Home Elks #2276 for Santa and the Cinema on Dec. 10 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Elks...
Human Rights Day observedHuman Rights Day is observed every year on 10 December. It commemorates the day on which, in 1948, the United Nations General Assembly adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. In 1950, the...
- Cat Creek Energy LLC request a public hearing (12/7/17)
- Simco Rd accident claims second fatality (12/7/17)1
- New WECRD Directors chosen during public meeting (12/7/17)
- Clarification provided on the possible prosecution of habitually truant students (12/7/17)
- A night in Bethlehem event was a night to remember (12/7/17)
We support the City of Mountain Home in welcoming new businesses
- Bennett Mountain High School
- City of Glenns Ferry
- City of Mountain Home
- East Elementary School
- Elmore County
- Elmore County Sheriff Office
- Hacker Middle School
- Idaho Historical Society
- Idaho Transportation Department Road Reports
- McKenna Charter School
- Mountain Home Animal Shelter
- Mountain Home High School
- Mountain Home Historical Museum
- Mountain Home Junior High
- Mountain Home Police Department
- Mountain Home Public Library
- Mountain Home School District 193
- North Elementary
- Pine Elementary School
- Stephenson Elementary School
Alberta Smith (11/27/17)Alberta Rose Cussins Smith was born Sept. 13, 1927 in Cheyenne, Laramie, WY, to Albert Alvin Cussins & Rosalia Sophia Schmidt as their first child, hence her name, Alberta for her father and Rose for...
Ada McCune (11/27/17)Ada Louise McCune joined our Heavenly Father and was reunited with her loving husband, Clarence “Mac” McCune in the early morning hours of Nov. 25, 2017. Ada was born to Carl and Sibyl Suhm on Dec....
Robert Fish (11/27/17)Robert “Bob” Fish, 85, of Pine, Idaho passed away Nov. 19, 2017 at home following a fight with cancer. A memorial service will be held on Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017, at 11 a.m. at the South Fork Boise...
Brenda Daniel (11/27/17)Monday evening, Nov. 20, God and the Devil played rock-paper-scissors to determine who took in the feisty soul of Brenda Janice Beckley Daniel, formerly of Mountain Home; she was our beloved wife,...
Death notice of Richard Nichols (11/27/17)Richard James Nichols, 65, of Mountain Home, passed away at his home on Sunday, Nov. 26, 2017. Arrangements are under the care of Rost Funeral Home, McMurtrey Chapel, in Mountain Home.
Funeral notice of Robert Fish (11/20/17)Robert L. “Bob” Fish, 85, of Pine, ID passed away on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017, at his home following an illness. A celebration of Bob’s life will be held at 11:00 a.m., on Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017 at the...
Recreation VehiclesSnake River Yamaha, Meridian ID. Motorcycles, ATV’s, Watercraft and Snowmobiles and all accessories. (208) 888-6565.07nptfn
MiscellaneousFour Seasons Storage Units. 12x24, 2 locations. Call Ron 599-3599. 26nptfn
Houses for Rent4 bdrm, 3 bath, 2400 sq ft. No pets. $1200. Call 208-724-4689.15-17np