Treasure Valley Hospice invites local community to remembrance ceremonyOn Dec. 4, Treasure Valley Hospice will host a “From Darkness to Light” remembrance ceremony at the Elks Lodge for those that have recently had a loved one pass. This will be a simple, yet elegant...
Talkin' Tigers keep up impressive winning streakOnce again, the Mountain Home High School Talkin’ Tigers turned in another strong effort at the Gate City Speech and Debate Tournament November 10-11 in Pocatello. Of the 16 Talkin’ Tigers that...
Department heads meet to update CommissionersOn the morning of Nov. 17 county department heads gathered in the Elmore County Courthouse for the last County Commissioners meeting of November. For the full story, pick up a copy of the Mountain...
- Suicide awareness training comes to Mountain Home
- Local Mayor's Youth Advisory Committee begins to take shape (11/23/17)
- MHHS students to have large state drama representation (11/23/17)
- Health clinic awarded grant to fight opioid epidemic (11/23/17)
- Community participates in the annual McCop night (11/23/17)
Last week's most read stories
- Mountain Home student wins state speech contest (11/22/17)
- Riggs trial update (11/22/17)
- Country music festival announces headliners (11/17/17)
- Mayor expresses opinion about Facebook at City Council meeting (11/15/17)
- Elmore County Commissioners held special meeting: Appointment of one open WECRD seat affected by local commissioners (11/22/17)
We support the City of Mountain Home in welcoming new businesses
MHHS swim team qualifies two for state in first year as sanctioned sport (11/9/17)This fall high school swimmers throughout Idaho competed in Idaho High School Athletics Association sanctioned meets for the first time. Idaho is the second to last state to sanction the sport of...
Cross Country goes to state (11/3/17)On Oct. 19 the Mountain Home High School Cross County team competed at the District Meet at Eagle Island State Park. The girls placed third, sending the entire girls varsity team to the state...
- Bennett Mountain High School
- City of Glenns Ferry
- City of Mountain Home
- East Elementary School
- Elmore County
- Elmore County Sheriff Office
- Hacker Middle School
- Idaho Historical Society
- Idaho Transportation Department Road Reports
- McKenna Charter School
- Mountain Home Animal Shelter
- Mountain Home High School
- Mountain Home Historical Museum
- Mountain Home Junior High
- Mountain Home Police Department
- Mountain Home Public Library
- Mountain Home School District 193
- North Elementary
- Pine Elementary School
- Stephenson Elementary School
Funeral notice of Robert Fish (11/20/17)Robert L. “Bob” Fish, 85, of Pine, ID passed away on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017, at his home following an illness. A celebration of Bob’s life will be held at 11:00 a.m., on Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017 at the...
Death notice of James Chisholm (11/14/17)James F. Chisholm, 102, of Mountain Home, passed away on Nov. 13, 2017, at Ashley Manor, in Mountain Home. Arrangements are under the direction of Rost Funeral Home, McMurtrey Chapel, in Mountain...
Emma Keck (11/13/17)Emma Jeannette (Olson) Keck, 93, of Hammett, died Nov. 12, 2017, at Stonebridge Assisted Living Center, in Hagerman. She was born March 13, 1924, in Beattie, Kansas, the youngest daughter of Theodore...
Dennis Grigg (11/10/17)
Michael Bradbury (11/10/17)Michael D. Bradbury “Mike”, 69, passed away on Thursday, Nov. 9, 2017, at his home, following an illness. A memorial service, with military honors, will be held at 11:00 a.m., on Thursday, Nov. 16,...
Allen Lees (11/8/17)Allen Eugene Lees passed away Thursday, Nov. 2, 2017 at St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center in Boise. He was born May 23, 1932 in Danner, Oregon to Mary Alice Helm and Eugene Douglas Lees. He lived...
Help WantedActors, Extras , Models, Needed immediately. No experience necessary. (208) 971-8010.12-14np
PersonalsTOPS meeting 9AM, weigh-in @ 8:30 AM. Every Tuesday. 245 E. 6th South St. Questions. Cherie Miller. 210-284-9135 or Fay Hashbanger 503-688-0715. 13npnctfn
PersonalsElmore County Amateur Radio Club. Meetings 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month at 315 W. Jackson Street in Mt. Home. FCC License exams and classes offered. Call 208-591-1929 for more info.13nptfn