1. Letters on topics of general public interest are welcomed.
2. All letters to be considered for publication must include the name and address of the the writer and a daytime telephone number where the writer may be reached during normal business hours.
3. All letters must be signed. The name of the writer will be published.
4. Letters may be mailed, faxed or e-mailed. The mail address is Letters, Mountain Home News, P.O. Box 1330, Mountain Home, ID. 83647. The fax number is 208-587-9205.
5. These guidelines notwithstanding, the editor will make the final determination on the suitability of all letters submitted for publication.