Overcast ~ 52°F  
Login | Register
Friday, April 18, 2014

Unattended cooking linked to house fire

Thursday, January 17, 2013

(Photo)
Unattended cooking was linked to a fire that caused significant damage to a home on the city's west side Jan. 9.

The fire started around 9:15 p.m. as the family was cooking dinner at their home on Perigrine Drive.

For the full story, pick up a copy of the Mountain Home News or click on this link to subscribe to the newspaper's online edition.



Respond to this story

Posting a comment requires free registration. If you already have an account on this site, enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.

Username:

Password:  (Forgot your password?)

Your comments:
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.