Heat lamp linked to blaze
(Local News ~ 04/11/17)
A heat lamp was linked to a fire that destroyed a family's storage building next to their home south of Mountain Home early Thursday. Members of the Mountain Home Rural Fire Department were dispatched to a residence at 6522 Jarvis Drive just before 1 a.m. that morning with the structure fully engulfed by the time crews arrived...
(Obituary ~ 04/11/17)
Ronald Fredrick DeMeyer,72, of Mountain Home, Idaho, passed away April 9, 2017, at his home. Ron was born in Baker City, Ore., to Fred and Cleta (Hardman) DeMeyer and was raised in their Unity, Ore., home.
Stories from Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Browse other days