Political Forum: Pick a political view👍🏻

Posted by Brenda Fincher Publisher MHNews on Fri, Mar 31, 2017, at 1:45 PM:

This will allow threads to have a specific topic rather than follow the bouncing ball. Be respectful and no cussing! I know the need to express yourself can sometimes be overwhelming but please please think before cutting those fingers lose! Thank you B

Replies (4)

• When I started this preaching I was told some peeps in Moho would try to uncover mine identity. I was told some will disagree BIG. I was told a few will try to cut me with joke and put me down. I was also told when they cannot preach against what I say they lost the subject and are just being mean and NASTY. The peeps of Moho and ELMORE knows I'm right about are CITY and COUNTY councilors and Mayor SYKES that they have nothing goodly for US.

Now BRENDA the Stans wife is saying the things I preach are true and the banter peeps cannot argue the truth so they argue the writing stiles and grammer. I just wish those that seeks to put me down would argue FACTS and leave the personalize fight away.

What next is Mayor SYKES parking his trailers on the citty sidewalks illegally and the rst of us MoHo peeps have to obey the law.

Our hens lunchon yesterday was crowded and rowdy but respecting. 1st on the list was SYKES sending Paul Riggs to a $1.5K conference outside Idaho. That sounds like par-teee time for a city employee. Any one who thinks the tax payers wont be paying for his time and other payments while he out east I have a bridge to sell em. The best use of all that money will be getting rid of the SHIFTY 50”s and the tax-spenders like RIGGS, SYKES, CORBUS, HOFEr. Bet Riggs is a 50 member to.

We looked back to just a few years when the city was in good conservative and responcilble hands. That was before SYKES and BRYANT pushing our taxes up and businesses back to BOISE. That old mayor cared about taxes, the peeps and businesses for sure. Maybs Rist can take over again after we get rid of the current mayor. Many of the hens said Mayor Sykes is always dissing on Rist and the job he did but most agreed that Mayor Sykes was just a wet behind the ears type of counsilor. All the ladies were saying THAT.

Will the True and Rightous PATRIOTS of Idaho and ELMORE have the insides to drains the SWAMP.

-- Posted by ChloeWilson on Fri, Mar 31, 2017, at 7:58 PM

I, for one might take your posts more seriously if you used better grammar and spelling. Not attacking just pointing out that if you have a valid stance, it is lost when I have to decode what you are trying to say.

While I have no facts to back up anything, I am wondering what facts do you have to back up the existence of the "Shifty 50" that you refer to.

-- Posted by B Mullen on Sat, Apr 1, 2017, at 6:37 AM
  • Where do you "ladies" have your hen sessions?

Schroeders Bar?

-- Posted by joe_smoe on Tue, Apr 4, 2017, at 3:24 AM
  • Chloe Wilson...Please allow me to clarify your rumors, next time just pick up the phone and call I am happy to answer any questions anyone may have about me or what my office is doing. 587-2173. First, it is Paula not Paul and I am a her not a him. Second, Mayor Sykes is not sending me to the out of state conference you are referring to so you may have to come up with that bridge to sell to everyone. It was a US Bank Mainstreet grant that paid 100% of the expense. And just so you know, I was not awarded the grant so I am not going. Second, there is no such thing as the Shifty 50, that is an OLD OLD rumor. Please get your facts straight before posting false statements.

-- Posted by Paula Riggs on Wed, Apr 5, 2017, at 2:36 PM
    Response by Brenda M Fincher Publisher MH News:
    Thank you Paula ~ I am a huge advocate of going straight to the source as well and in past replies suggested community meeting attendance or picking up the phone as an immediate and direct solution. Your office and you in particular have had an open door policy from inception. Thank you again for the clarifications.

When it comes to the "Shifty Fifty" I have never managed to gather up the flock and I have been in this community many many years. If they still existed they would be ancient for sure. I must say they must be quite traveled as I have visited many communities in my travels in business and personal and these same "50" really do get around. They are rumored to be everywhere. It seems when you don't get the answer or reply you want it is much easier to blame it on someone else, this being the ever evasive, very very old, shifty old guys & gals that raise havoc all over the nation.

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: