Political Forum: Music is to hard

Posted by ChloeWilson on Fri, Aug 4, 2017, at 7:36 PM:

The city, county fake government look to be a falure AGIAN. The big fail is the MoHo Country Music Festivle will probs not be back in are hills. Sykes; Riggs and Hofer couldn even keep a world famous shindig moving in Elmores. They spend, and spand and spend are taxs on experts sush as Roddy Brooks and 40K$ on that Buxston thing each yaer and we get nothing in RETURN. $40000!$!$!$! each year.

How can these city, county officers look themsefs in the mirror each morning. A simple music concert and these officers let it desolve into a gosttown. We dont need tax and spenders we need officers who will help ELMORE and MoHo business and Hofer has proved he wants peeps to stay away from Pine and Featherville and Sykes and Riggs and there other revitaled officer Lewis are mean to busineses peeps trying to find there way here. The shopkeeps wont make waves do to the retrebution from the sherrif and elected officers, us hens were told. Were in a no win county. DRAIN IT NOW.

Replies (10)

It's quite apparent that a basic grasp of the English language is too hard for you, ChloeWilson, as well.

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Sun, Aug 6, 2017, at 4:44 PM

So when are you or one of the "hens" going to run for an office since you all seem to have the answers for everything and think you can do a better job? All you do is come on here and rant/rave but never offer a solution. That makes you part of the problems that you vent about on a constant basis.

And as LongTimeListener said, you might try using common English so that your meaning is better understood. I read this rant about a dozen times and have no clue what it means other than you are dissatisfied.

-- Posted by B Mullen on Mon, Aug 7, 2017, at 8:00 AM

Is it safe to assume that the city or even the country has much influence over the commercialization and weather that affects the MHCM Festival? ChloeWilson the depths to which you reach to bash and bang anyone in a leadership position knows no bounds. Nothing will ever be good enough for you and your hens. Hells bells you're going to blame the smoke and haze on local governments next aren't you? Never AssUme. ;)

-- Posted by ??ReallyPeople on Mon, Aug 7, 2017, at 9:08 AM
  • Bees the honest and jenerous soul I an I must say SOME of the peeps of MoHo and Elmores are quit angry about there lives so they must be anger at peeps that banter heres. LongTimeListener is another that I will neever read a word again. Maybs he could join other angry peeps and have a big libaral party with the swampee officers who cant even attrack peeps to a country musics festivle with the bigest names in the business. It herts my head knowing the Sykes, Lewis, Hofer and Rigg of this area just want to destoy are economy and using are taxs to do it. The real businesses always head to Boise and so's do the peeps of MoHo to by product and service. SAD! SHAME and DRAIN. Off to work. Laters.

-- Posted by ChloeWilson on Mon, Aug 7, 2017, at 10:56 AM
  • -- Posted by LongTimeListener on Mon, Aug 7, 2017, at 9:11 PM

Yup...Sykes (you spelled his name correctly! YaY!!), Lewis, Hofer and RiggS are all out to destroy the same community that YOU live in...they want to see it fail so they're doing everything they can to drown all the existing businesses and sabotage all the hopeful future businesses to come. Yup. DIE, Mountain Home, DIE! is their motto. WHEEEE!!!

You're a little fruitcake, ChloeWilson.

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Mon, Aug 7, 2017, at 10:02 PM
  • It's herts my hed wheneves i tri to read what it is you our saying. It's hard to write like her.

Chloe you and your hens need a new hobby, I know this town doesn't offer BINGO or anything, but you could always play cribbage with eachother.

-- Posted by MHSatanist1 on Tue, Aug 8, 2017, at 1:06 PM

Oh, but there is BINGO on Wednesday nights at the Elks! But I doubt CW would go...probably too many 'tax spending librals' in one room for her.

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Fri, Aug 11, 2017, at 11:26 AM
  • oh you mean tax spanding libarals. lol

-- Posted by MHSatanist1 on Fri, Aug 11, 2017, at 4:41 PM

No wait...it's 'tax and spend libarals'...there. That's it.

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Sat, Aug 12, 2017, at 5:18 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: