BOISE ó The death of a 43-year-old man found in Ann Morrison Park Thursday is currently being investigated as a homicide, according to the Ada County Coronerís Office.
BOISE ó The man accused of killing another man whose body was found in Ann Morrison Park Thursday morning had been questioned by police Wednesday in connection with another incident in the park.
Police and prosecutors believe Andrew Ray Garcia, 27, of Boise, is responsible for the death of 43-year-old Roque Leon Arellano, according to a news release from the Boise Police Department. Officers arrested Garcia early Friday morning, and he was booked into the jail on suspicion of second-degree murder just after 1 a.m. He is also charged with grand theft, due to his alleged possession of financial transaction devices, and destruction of evidence, according to court records; both of those crimes are felonies.
- Southern California fentanyl seizure nets enough drugs to make millions of deadly doses, officials say
- Pacific Crest Trail hiker, 50, rescued after bad storm hits, says he 'wouldn't have survived another night'
- Detroit-area Yemeni expats avoid prison time for sending millions of dollars to native country
- San Diego man who said he tried saving relatives from fire is arrested in their deaths
- Vietnam Marine veteran in New Mexico hospice care reunites with beloved dog one last time
- Coaches Poll- Alabama still No. 1, while Wisconsin, Boise State tumble
- Tribute for Boise State hockey player killed by gunshot- 'We feel him with us right now'
- St. Luke's holds seminar on Idaho's health insurance exchange Idaho Community News
- Killing of orphaned Idaho black bear cub raises questions
- BYU upsets No. 14 Boise State 28-25
- Bennett Mountain High School
- City of Glenns Ferry
- City of Mountain Home
- East Elementary School
- Elmore County
- Elmore County Sheriff Office
- Hacker Middle School
- Idaho Historical Society
- Idaho Transportation Department Road Reports
- McKenna Charter School
- Mountain Home Animal Shelter
- Mountain Home High School
- Mountain Home Historical Museum
- Mountain Home Junior High
- Mountain Home Police Department
- Mountain Home Public Library
- Mountain Home School District 193
- North Elementary
- Pine Elementary School
- Stephenson Elementary School
Ada Braun-Donaldson (10/15/19)Ada Braun-Donaldson, of Caldwell, Idaho passed away quietly at a care facility on October 3rd, 2019 one day before her 82nd birthday. Ada fought a noble ten-year battle with Alzheimerís, relying upon...
Death Notice - Josefa Garza (10/14/19)Josefa Garza, age 73, of Mountain Home, passed away in a local care center on Friday, October 11, 2019. Arrangements are under the care of Rost Funeral Home.
Death Notice - Merceds V. Morris (10/14/19)Mercedes V. Morris, age 84, of Mountain Home, passed away in a Boise Hospital on Friday, October 11, 2019. Arrangements are under the care of Rost Funeral Home.
Norma Jean Jarvey (10/11/19)Norma Jean Jarvey, age 67, of Bruneau, passed away peacefully at her home, surrounded by her loving family on October 10, 2019. A celebration of Normaís life will be held at 7:00PM on Saturday,...
Amy Dawn Rose (10/7/19)Amy Dawn Rose, 45, of Glenns Ferry, passed away peacefully on September 29, 2019, surrounded by loved ones. Amy was born September 23, 1974 to the loving arms of Larry and Cheryl Rose. She was a...
Robert K. McAfee (10/7/19)Robert K. McAfee, age 81, of Mountain Home, passed away October 1, 2019, with his family by his side. A celebration of life will be held at the Mountain Home Elks Lodge, Friday, November 8, 2019 from...