Political Forum: Invite ta Revite? Mayors Off

Posted by ChloeWilson on Sat, Jul 15, 2017, at 10:38 AM:

A group of are hens were talking this week at the meeting about the city again. The down town area it dirty and noone wants to navgate the 1way streets or fight to cross the roads during rushing hours. Mayor Sykes begun a bran new revitalized plan in MoHo. More tax payer money swirling around and then down that swampee drain. Are Mayor can stand liberally tall an try this revitalizer plan for the 2nd ors 3rd time. His revitalizing plan will cost us how much. Look around peeps. The trade and craftmen working in MoHo are coming from Boise. Roofer, HVAC, electricians, and woodworkers trucks are all Boise trucks. 3 hens have problems with MoHo roofer and Ac people this year a lone. They got the Boise 1A's to do the proper job. So in stead of a revitaled down town and Paul Rigg trying to get newer fastfood joints to open here, lets attarct some real craftmen to town.

Replies (7)

• Are you drunk or high when you write these, I can't even follow what it is you are trying to say.

-- Posted by MHSatanist1 on Sat, Jul 15, 2017, at 11:19 AM

MHSatanist1...it's maddening, isn't it? ChloeWilson is either genius at disguising her words to make it appear she's illiterate or she truly is illiterate.

I haven't figured it out yet, either.

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Sat, Jul 15, 2017, at 3:04 PM
  • I think this Chloe Wilson does this on purpose. Which makes no sense to me as to why. Chloe can you help me understand?

-- Posted by lifetimemthomey on Sat, Jul 15, 2017, at 5:55 PM

Several have wondered why Chloe makes posts like this and I believe they have never explained themselves. To be honest, the only reason I read them is to exercise my brain in trying to figure them out. I give them very little political merit.

-- Posted by B Mullen on Mon, Jul 17, 2017, at 6:15 AM
  • It would be interesting to know which of her relatives or friends got their toes stepped on by the city council or the county commissioners. This hate mail seems to have started over some new subdivision and electrical generation projects that were questioned by them.

-- Posted by goatbeard on Mon, Jul 17, 2017, at 7:39 AM

Goatbeard,

My theory also.

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Mon, Jul 17, 2017, at 3:53 PM
  • To me it's just that if you want people to take you seriously write something serious and take the time to re-read what you are going to say. If you sound dumb then no one is going to take you seriously or even care. I respect Chloe here for caring and being passionate about our city. I can honestly say that I don't know enough about our mayor and our local politics to respectfully debate. But when you sound stupid people treat you like your stupid.

-- Posted by MHSatanist1 on Wed, Jul 26, 2017, at 12:15 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: