Political Forum: Swampee still

Posted by ChloeWilson on Thu, Jul 6, 2017, at 8:34 PM:

The 2th city council officer resigns under the Sykes rule. The rats are slowly leaving a ship they now is sinking the city. I hear the replacement man is a good friend of the mayor's because anyone else would see the baddness Rich Sykes brings to are areas. That swamp is needing to be drained clean and clear.

Country Council prospects for the up coming election is looking wise and good. Wendy Masstriowny will take the officers seat away from the liberal tax and spender Corbus easily. She has backing like we have never saw in years. Imagin Hollingshead as sherrif and Wendy as his boss. What could be better for the Elmores then a smart, conservative and strict combeenation of those 2.

The fire dpartment did a great job on Indepentent Day fire works. Rumors the city couldn't find the time to help the festivity in the park and it was almost called off. Traditions like the park festivity need to continue and under Sykes, things are slip in through the cracks. Sad!!!!

Theres lots of talk about real rats invading are down town area and behind some of the resturants. Some of the hens in are group wont eat in the down town area and get all icky even thinking about shopping in down towm MoHo. Maybs the county music FESTIVAL will liven up the county. Lets hope.

Replies (7)

Wow,judgy hens you hang around with. What exactly makes them feel icky about going downtown? Could it be enormously talented tattoo artists, sellers of gorgeous vintage and re-worked items or maybe the creative artwork so many talented citizens worked so hard at to help beautify our town?

Yea, those are really icky. Eww.

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Thu, Jul 6, 2017, at 10:18 PM
  • Ooo My LongTimeListener. You seem as anger as usual. The icky is from the rats and trash in the down town area. A certains shopkeep in the down town area wrote out her concern about rodents and trash and many hens calls it likes we seez it an agreed with that woman. Hope that help with your ewww factor concerns.

-- Posted by ChloeWilson on Fri, Jul 7, 2017, at 5:34 PM

I'm not angry, ChloeWilson; I was just disturbed by your hen friends' comments about the ick factor. I'm a little relieved that it's actually caused by trash and vermin and not by our business owners in our downtown. But that brings us back to the problem. May it's a concern that the city needs to be more aware of...yes?

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Sat, Jul 8, 2017, at 4:45 PM
  • Praise the lord someone is relieved there is just icky rats and trashheaps in the MoHo down town. I understand the city and Mayor Syke read this banter every day. He know about the rats and trash but when your living in a swamp of this type, it mabs be to late to recover but Sykes will throw as much money as he can at the problem. It what liberals do. Tax and spend.

-- Posted by ChloeWilson on Sat, Jul 8, 2017, at 9:58 PM

Damned if we do and damned if we don't.

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Sat, Jul 8, 2017, at 10:40 PM
  • The 2nd city council officer resigns under Sykes rule. The rats are slowly leaving a ship they know is sinking the city. I hear the replacement man is a good friend of the mayor because anyone else would see the all the bad Rich Sykes brings to our areas. The swamp needs to be drained clean and clear.

County Council prospects for the up coming election is looking good. Wendy Masstriowny will take the officers seat away from the liberal tax and spender Corbus easily. She has backing like we have never saw in years. Imagine Hollingshead as sheriff and Wendy as his boss. What could be better for us then a smart, conservative and strict combination of those two.

The fire department did a great job on Independence Day fire works. Rumors the city couldn't find the time to help the festivity in the park and it was almost called off. Traditions like the park festivity need to continue and under Sykes, things are slipping through the cracks. Sad!!!!

They're lots of talk about real rats invading our downtown areas and behind some of the restaurants. Some of the hens in our group won't eat in the downtown area and get all icky even thinking about shopping in downtown MoHo. Maybe the county music FESTIVAL will liven up the county. Lets hope.

If you want to be taken seriously take the time to read what you are going to post. Use spell check and please don't try to make up your own words. Advice from your friendly neighborhood Satanist! Have a wonderful day. :)

-- Posted by MHSatanist1 on Wed, Jul 12, 2017, at 5:20 PM
    Response by Brenda Fincher, Publisher, Mountain Home News:
    * as a reminder and in the future all references to political candidates must be processed as either paid election letters or paid space political advertising. As identified in political forum guidelines candidate references and promotion are not to carried out on this forum.

Nice job on the interpretation, MHSatanist1.

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Sat, Jul 15, 2017, at 3:06 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: