Political Forum: Mayor Sykes Enablers

Posted by ChloeWilson on Mon, Apr 3, 2017, at 5:55 AM:

Moho is enabling MAYOR SYKES to spent are taxes in an irresponsible way and his COUNCILORS are ENABLING him to. Any shouts from the peeps of MoHo or ELMORE county on this swampy matter.

Replies (12)

What are you trying to say? Your choice of words keeps causing your message to be lost. The grammar and spelling errors make it difficult to understand your message at all.

-- Posted by B Mullen on Tue, Apr 4, 2017, at 11:58 AM

ChloeWilson,

I think Mayor Sykes is doing a fine job of improving this sad little town. It needs reviving and he's getting the job done. What's wrong with that? No matter what he does, you'll never be satisfied. How sad for you to be so miserable that you have nothing positive to say with your deplorable rants.

Is there anything you DO like?

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Wed, Apr 5, 2017, at 11:14 AM
  • Longtimelistener,

Please explain to all us mountain home residents what Mayor Skyes had done for our town. We still don't have any new business for employment. He still haven't don't any of the recommendation that Mr Brooks shared with us. We still don't have a theme of our town. So please do explain your self.

-- Posted by Brenda Franks on Thu, Apr 27, 2017, at 11:48 AM
  • Another city employee fired. Any one taking a poll on who is next?

-- Posted by lifetimemthomey on Thu, Apr 27, 2017, at 11:55 AM

Not worth explaining to you, Brenda Franks, because whatever I say you'll have a negative reaction or comeback.

Oh wait...we have a new City logo instead of that garish cartoon logo. HUUUGE improvement.

lifetimemthomey, who was fired? Do you have inside info you're not sharing with us?

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Thu, Apr 27, 2017, at 4:43 PM
  • Yes we have a new city logo that matches the Gas companies. That is funny... So that no hugh improvement.. didn't even use a city artist to help like last one. Let see downtown still has no new business, mayor trying to wear all the different department hats.. He's day coming, when you mean and ugly to people it comes back on your porch.. at least Longtimelistener I'm not afraid to use my name, I don't have to hide a fake name like you.

-- Posted by Brenda Franks on Thu, Apr 27, 2017, at 9:59 PM

See? You just proved my point.

And it's killing you that you don't know who I am, isn't it?

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Fri, Apr 28, 2017, at 8:31 AM
  • Actual Longtimelistener I don't really care who you are. I'm just say I'm don't need to hide behind a fake name as you do.

-- Posted by Brenda Franks on Fri, Apr 28, 2017, at 3:34 PM

Most everyone has a username on these forums. Kudos to you for sharing who you really are.

Good luck with that.

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Fri, Apr 28, 2017, at 6:30 PM

BTW...not so easy to delete what you say on these forums unlike that other social media site.

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Fri, Apr 28, 2017, at 6:31 PM
  • We do not get involved in businesses personnel issues. Those involved do not tend to appreciate their personal business aired on a public website by anonymous posters. My first suggestion would be go directly to the source. You have access and can attend city council meetings and the mayors office is open to questions as well. This makes it open and transparent inquires that have you face to face in attendance for very personal questions.

-- Posted by Brenda Fincher Publisher MHNews on Tue, May 2, 2017, at 8:58 AM
  • A swamp is cleaner than a cesspool.

-- Posted by MHSatanist1 on Tue, Jun 20, 2017, at 2:43 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: