Banter Box: County building inspector

Posted by goatbeard on Fri, Apr 20, 2018, at 6:43 AM:

Very interesting article concerning this office. Those getting ready to build anything should take some time and visit the job sites of our local concrete contractors. Look at how the sites are graded, cleaned up, and most importantly, the quality of the finished product. I think you will be highly impressed with the finished product of one contractor over some others. I also feel that the better of these contractors is getting the lions share of the work anymore due to his high quality finished product. My personal opinion, the county building inspector is overstepping his bounds. He doesn't, in the first place, have the knowledge or experience to have been hired into this position. His prior work was family member and laborer of a general contractor. It's beginning to look like maybe that general contractor is getting some kind of preference in the building inspection area, while others are having a bit of a tough time. Commissioners need to take a close look at what is going on there before the county is involved in some sort of expensive lawsuit.

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: