Banter Box: Unused?

Posted by goatbeard on Wed, Feb 7, 2018, at 7:16 AM:

It's hard to understand how unused these banter boxes have become. A few months ago new posts appeared every day. It's been months now since anyone has had a public opinion on anything. Kinda miss the blogs and friendly disagreements. Hope everyone is well and having a good winter.

Response by Brenda Fincher, Publisher, Mountain Home News:
Hope you are having a good winter as well. Can't say I object to the weather even if I know we need the water in the form of snow this time of year. Last year Jan was awful but we survived and were grateful for the water it produced. I think maybe "winter" may not be done with us yet. B

Replies (2)

• This news site has been going downhill, not one thing about the false active shooter on the Air Force base this morning, their headline is a public service announcement that they want you to subscribe to the online reader for. The blogs are boring nobody cares about bitcoin. And as for the friendly disagreements that one I guess is on us.

-- Posted by MHSatanist1 on Wed, Feb 7, 2018, at 1:41 PM
    Response by Brenda Fincher, Publisher, Mountain Home News:
    We have been attempting to get additional information to go with the press release we have received. We were hoping to add to that but we will put it up there for you. The base is currently not releasing any additional information. Our headline on the website is engaging our local photographers and writers to have input in the new visitors guide we are working on and the stories on the website will be the teasers you see to let our weekly readers know some of what is in the paper and whether they would like to pick one up at any of our dealer vendors. Yes, we do sell our subscriptions and E-edition subscriptions as that is our product for sale. Thank you for supporting small business and I thank all our readers and advertisers in their part in local business. Have a wonderful day and hope you are enjoying the weather. Thank you, B
  • Let it die...........

-- Posted by joe_smoe on Sun, Feb 11, 2018, at 11:47 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: