Banter Box: Wow, wow, WOW!!

Posted by LongTimeListener on Sun, Aug 20, 2017, at 6:30 PM:

What a great turnout at the Endless Summer Beer Festival! It was a great time meeting up with friends and family at our beautiful Carl Miller Park for food, drink and camaraderie! I hope this will be a yearly event, like an End of Summer celebration. Mountain Home needed this boost of fun and relaxation. Great Job, City of Mountain Home, Mayor Sykes, Paula Szafranski and everyone else involved putting this event together. Thank you!

Response by Brenda Fincher, Publisher, Mountain Home News:
I second that. My family and myself had a great time and we got to visit with a lot of people we don't see all that often. It was a great crowd and we had the four generations make an afternoon of it. Kudos and thank you as well.

Replies (2)

• Some of us hens went to the FAKE fams friendly beers festivist at the park. We again saw many friends and akaintinses there. Not many peeps from out of town and plentee of local officers showed. The joke we heard mostly was it was planning to be baby and beer festivist. Rigg and econ devs won money for themselves but didnt get any outoftowners. At leasts we will have the FAKE forest for the peeps speeding through town during the CHRISTMAS time but nevs stopping to spend there money. Good festivist in the same case but not family friendle.

-- Posted by ChloeWilson on Fri, Aug 25, 2017, at 7:52 AM

^^^^^^^^-------hahaha!----------------------->

-- Posted by LongTimeListener on Fri, Aug 25, 2017, at 9:56 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: