See Ya!Posted Saturday, May 5, 2012, at 10:34 AM
1) You wake up on January 1, 2012 and realize that you have done NOTHING to justify the faith the American people had in you when they elected you.
2) You threaten the Supreme Court and suddenly realize that the rest of America will not back you up. Federal judges lecture you on the relationship between the executive and judicial branch, and assign homework to make sure you get the point.
3) You realize that you are president of a country whose deficit has increased over 53% in the 3 1/2 years you have been in office.
4) You realize that you are president of a country that, for the first time in history, has 42 MILLION living below the poverty line, and that you have done NOTHING to help that situation.
5) You realize that you are president of a country that has the largest number of home foreclosures in history, and that foreclosure rate is about to explode all over again.
6) You realize that the national unemployment rate has exceeded an OFFICIAL rate of 8.2%, and is in excess of 15% when those whose benefits have expired are counted.
7) You realize that your microphone was on when you promised the russians that you would be "more flexible" to soviet ways after you won the election. Yes, mister president, a LOT of people heard you.
8) You realize that you are president of a country that has awakened to the fact that you are trying to exercise dictatorial powers while bypassing congress and the supreme court. Those 34 czars you appointed without congressional approval are starting to irritate the general public, and america is waking up to the fact that you trampled the bill of rights with a little piece of legislation titled NDAA 2012.
9) You realize that you are president of a country that you have helped to turn into the largest food stamp nation in the world. Mr. President, you have helped to place 1 in 7 americans on the food stamp program, and you have made ZERO efforts to improve that situation.
10) You realize that you are the president of a country that is trying to unionize all family farms in america, and trying to regulate and control the rights of farm children to grow up learning their family's work values. Trying to institutionalize and destroy agricultural family values is at the top of the list of marxist doctrines and will not be tolerated in america!!
11) One of your attorneys has spilled the beans about your fake birth certificate, and has entered that information into the court records in New Jersey. Google "obamas-lawyer-admits-fake"
Showing comments in chronological order
[Show most recent comments first]
Face to Face
- Blog RSS feed
- Comments RSS feed
- Send email to Keith Ryan
Originally from Kentucky. 38 yrs. old Air Force spouse.