Here are beautiful shots of my weekend. Saturday was nice, cold but nice. In the evening it started snowing, and of course Sunday morning the ground was snow covered. By Sunday evening, it was nearly warm. This was a hard weekend, and I have a question for you.
I have some pretty graphic pictures of calves being born, and some not so happy endings. Should I post them?
Saturday morning on our way out.
1. Here is Sam on his 3rd day of real work! With his Mommy
2. Frustrating! Our truck and trailer are stuck.
How beautiful is this view? Is it not great to be paid for doing this and having this for your office?
My horse in trailer, waiting to go, and Wayne getting his horse ready to load
Trotting across the "office" and going thru a messy gate.
Really cold at the end of the day, looking across the river.
1. Horse having well deserved meal time
2. Our horses having their oats Sunday morning.
1. Sunday morning view of the river
2. First calf tagged Sunday morning.
A few really cold views.... brrrrrrrr !!!
1. What do you suppose a cow and crow have to talk about?
2. Geese in no hurry to fly with a flock that just took off.
1 A very stubborn cow
2 But she was brought in, Rolly and Jeff Palmer looking on.
And after an exceedingly long day, the sun starts to go down. I am reminded how beautiful the day is. Notice the snow has melted. What a beautiful pink and purple sunset.
Sun setting on river
Wayne taking the horses to their pasture.